|Title: Vocational Training Coordinator
Reports to: Program Manger
The Vocational Coordinator is responsible for all vocational and skills development training programs as well as assist women beneficiaries to seek employment.
– Create, manage and organize vocational and skills Development training programs
– Recruit and monitor volunteers as trainers
– Organize work timetables and material for training volunteers
– Develop and implement the Computer Training Program and Health Rights Training Program
– Prepare all training materials to support the program
– Communicate effectively with volunteers, women beneficiaries and staff
– Manage and overlook the Job Placement Program by seeking job opportunities for women seeking employment
– Counsel women career opportunities
– Call on public and private corporations seeking opportunities/internships for women
– Support Program Manager
Qualifications and Requirements:
– Thai National only
– Highly organized and self-motivated
– Minimum 2-3 years experience in Vocational training, income generating activities or related field in the NGO sector preferred but not required
– Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills in English and preferably Thai as well
– Organized and able to multi-task
– Able to work on weekends
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
This position will require the candidate to learn and understand all aspects of the foundation’s operations.
This position will provide the successful candidate with valuable experience in the non-profit sector.
Interested candidates please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate the position and the location in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.